Are you an asylum seeker in Wales? We can help you understand your rights and how to access them.
You can get:
- one-to-one information, advice and support via a face-to-face meeting, the telephone or the internet with an interpreter if you need,
- to know your rights and support to claim these rights.
Professionals working with you can:
- better understand your needs.
Download a copy of the leaflet and get the help you need now.
About The Asylum Rights Programme
Funded by the Welsh Government, the Asylum Rights Programme, a partnership of seven Welsh organisations, aiming to promote and ensure the rights of people seeking asylum and living in Wales in three ways:
- Ensuring that people seeking asylum know their rights and have support, where and when needed, to claim them.
- Ensuring that professionals working with people seeking asylum understand the needs of the people they are supporting, as well as their role in contributing to a Wales where rights are enjoyed.
- Informing and influencing public understanding about the right to asylum and the benefits of welcoming people in need to Wales.
To learn more or to get involved in the programme email Holly Taylor on 02920 489 800 or email Holly@wrc.wales